Small town Arizona business law attorneys providing downtown service.
Anthem Law has quickly earned recognition throughout the Phoenix North Valley region for providing exceptional business transaction services and litigation representation. Owners of small and mid-size businesses rely on our attorneys for start-up advice, and contract law. With more than 60 combined years of business law experience, our Arizona business law attorneys help business owners and operators resolve legal issues as small as drafting simple employment manuals, or as large as complex litigation matters. If you are a business owner, you probably know that having an experienced, knowledgeable legal professional to call on is just as important as having a banker you can trust.
Contact our office to discuss your business law matters. We’ll get to know your business needs, and we’ll learn how you measure success. We offer individual services on an hourly basis, or monthly legal counsel packages at affordable rates. Start a legal relationship with a business law attorney you can trust. Build a lasting relationship with Anthem Law.
Find out how we can help you setup the right corporate structure.
- Contract law
- Mediation and negotiation services
- Civil litigation representation, plaintiff and defense
- Employment law
- Franchise law
- Leases, commercial real estate issues
- E-commerce law
To discuss your business law matters with our experienced corporate counsel attorneys, contact Anthem Law to schedule a consultation today.
Business Law Articles
- Buying a Business: What you need to Know
- Business Entities – Which One is Right for Your Business? Practical advice on the different business structures for your small business.
- Lifting the Veil on Owner Liability: The Ins and Outs of Piercing the Corporate Veil Information on ways to protect your personal assets from your business’ liabilities.
- Business Succession Planning Information on methods to transition your business to your relatives, employees or others.
- Corporate Minutes Information on the importance of corporate minutes and the benefits to your business of keeping good records.
- New Year’s Resolutions for Your Small Business Six steps you can take to improve your business.
- Sexual Harassment Questions and Answers Frequently asked questions about sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Employer Sanctions Law As the New Year is now upon us many new laws have gone into effect.
- Kids & Employment in Arizona The role of children in the workplace has been a constant source of regulation and policy.