Samuel T. Crump, Sr.
Sam Crump has nearly thirty years of experience as an attorney, elected official and entrepreneur. He originally worked with Craig Boates when they founded Boates & Crump from 2003-2010. Sam and his family moved back to northern California to care for elderly parents and they are excited to now return to beautiful Anthem. Sam’s practice focuses on business and estate planning matters.
Sam began his career as an Army prosecutor in Germany. He then practiced with various firms emphasizing government and education law. For several years he was the Legislative Counsel to the California Judges Association and later was the president of a dot com company.
As the charter president of the Rotary Club of Anthem, Sam helped found Sunrise House, an orphanage in Uganda. The project is now under the direction of Hope 4 Kids and Sam serves on its Board of Directors. Sam was elected to the Arizona House of Representatives in 2006 and re-elected in 2008.
Sam is married to Colleen, an RN, and they have four adult children. They are parishioners at St. Rose Catholic Church in Anthem.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Family & Divorce Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- University of San Francisco (BA – Government; Master of Public Administration)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (JD)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona Bar Association (Since 2004)
- California Bar Association (Since 1989)
- St. Rose Catholic Church
- Anthem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Anthem 2002-Present (Past President)
- American Legion
- Knights of Columbus
- Hope4Kids, Inc. (Board Member)