Nichole Oblinger is a transactional and litigation attorney whose practice focuses on business law, business litigation & disputes, real estate & property, family law and misdemeanor criminal matters. Prior to joining Boates in August 2008, Nichole worked at a boutique firm in downtown Phoenix which solely practiced business law.
Nichole’s prior experience includes a judicial internship for the Honorable Rebecca Simmons, Justice on the Fourth Court of Appeals in Texas. Prior to attending law school, Nichole worked as a paralegal at Honeywell International in the intellectual property department and at the City of Scottsdale Prosecutor’s Office.
Nichole received her J.D. from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas, where she graduatedsumma cum laude. While in law school, Nichole served as a Staff Writer and Comment Editor on theSaint Mary’s Law Journal. Nichole graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Arizona State University in 1995.
Nichole is an Arizona native, who lives in Anthem with her husband and two children.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Business Litigation & Disputes
- Real Estate & Property
- Family Law
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. (Summa Cum Laude)
- Law Journal: Saint Mary’s Law Journal, Staff Writer and Comment Editor
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science (Summa Cum Laude) – 1995
- Major: Criminal Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Honeywell International, Scottsdale Prosecutor’s Office, Paralegal
- Hon. Rebecca Simmons, Justice on the Fourth Court of Appeals, Texas, Judicial Internship